1. A short history of Computer Vision: Accomplishments and new goals; Sensors for Computer Vision
2. Identification among similar items: A case study from biometry: 3D face recognition
3. Computer Vision for Autonomous Driving: How difficult is it?
4. Human pose and activity analysis
5. Sign Language Recognition
1. Expectations from 5G and beyond and future generation networks, new services: Ambient Assisted Living, Augmented Reality
2. Cloudlets, Fog Computing, Multi-access Edge Computing
3. Orchestration of Resources and Services in multi-tier cloud networks, EdgeCloudSim, smart highway services and smart road side units
4. Brief Introduction to Software Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
5. Service oriented networks and new generation use cases: pervasive health services, slicing, flexible networks
Presentations of Student Work: April 17, 13:00-15:00
Term paper: (due April 10, 15:00) A survey assigned separately for each student. The student should prepare a report and present the work in class.