1. The ethical principles commonly employed in today’s AI ethics
- Individual: Autonomy, Human Dignity, Privacy
- Social: Fairness, Solidarity, Sustainability
- Technical: Performance, Safety, Accountability
2. How ethics principles can be applied in practice by engineers and computer scientists.
3. Broad overview of AI ethics as it has developed over the preceding decade.
Through professorial lectures and case study discussion, students will learn the theoretical meanings of central of AI principles, and how they can be applied in practice in their own
Students will be required to present an AI ethics evaluation of an AI application.